WEXOIL GB 320 -Reduction drive oil for gear trains (reducers) of modern foreign and domestic production industrial equipment has excellent anti-wear and extreme pressure properties. Also the oil is able to withstand high loads (including shock loads) in closed gearboxes with spraying or circulating lubrication systems. This oil is recommended for application in cylindrical spur gears, helical gears, bevel gears, worm gears and the other gears of the industrial equipment (metal-cutting and woodworking machines, hammers, presses, foundry and forming machines, winches, rolling mills, bridge cranes, conveyors, elevators, hoists, cement rotating, paper and cardboard machnes, coal harvesters, textile and spinning machines). The oil can be used for gear trains of ship equipment. WEXOIL GB 320 is workable in a wide range of loads.
Suitabilities: ISO VG 320; DIN 51517-III (CLP); IS0 12925-1 (CKD)
- provides strengthened gear reducers protection from wear, corrosion, chipping of working surfaces, sticking and also it reduces maintenance costs;
- contributes to the reduction of forming deposits, sludge and wear products, maintains surface cleanliness throughout the oil service lifetime;
- excellent resistance to spuming and emulsion formation;
- high stability against oxidation, hydrolysis, high temperature and chemicals influence and, as a result, reduced costs and reduced downtime because of maintenance process;
- excellent compatibility with construction materials.
|Kinematic viscosity at 40˚С, mm²/s||319,0|
|Pour point, оС||-13|
|Flash point, оС||245|
SHELL: OMALA S2 G
MOBIL: MOBILGEAR 600 XP
ORLEN: TRANSOL CLP
TOTAL: CARTER EP
ADDINOL: GETRIEBEÖL CLP
FUCHS: RENOLIN CLP
CASTROL: OPTIGEAR EP
PRISTA: ROLON F
ZIC: SK SUPER GEAR EP
PENNASOL: INDUSTRIE-GERTRIEBEÖL CL
Jerry can 20 litres;
Barrel 208 litres.