WEXOIL HYDRЕХ HVLP 32 -A high viscosity index hydraulic oil is made of high qualified ashless antiwear additives’ content for improved protection of the modernest stationary and mobile equipment’s detailes from copper alloys hydraulic systems. This oil is developed specifically to increase the service lifetime, to increase the reliability and durability of equipment and to save costs for its maintenance. WEXOIL HYDREX HVLP 32 can be used in gear, vane and piston pumps of moderate and high pressure.
Suitabilities: ISO VG 32; DIN 51524-III HVLP; ISO 11158 HV; Parker HF-0, HF-1, HF-2; Fives P-68, P-69 and P-70; ASTM D6158; SAE MS 1004; ISO 20763 vane pump test; Eaton 35VQ25 pump test
- increases general hydraulic systems energy efficiency in comparison to traditional mineral hydraulic oil without improved viscosity-temperature characteristics;
- excellent oxidation resistance makes increasing oil change intervals possible;
- excellent resistance to sludge and deposits formation;
- perfect protection from wear and corrosion;
- excellent compatibility with sealing materials;
- excellent resistance to hydrolysis, especially relevant for increasing the equipment copper alloys parts protection and durability.
|Kinematic viscosity at 40˚С, mm²/s||32,5|
|Freezing point, оС||-40|
|Flash point, оС||205|
SHELL: TELLUS S3 V
MOBIL: DTE 10 EXCEL
ORLEN: HYDROL PREMIUM L-HV
LOTOS: HYDROMIL SUPER L-HV
TOTAL: EQUIVIS AF
TEXACO: CLARITY SYNTHETIC HYDRAULIC OIL AW
ADDINOL: HV-SYNTH 46
FUCHS: RENOLIN ZAF HVI
CASTROL: HYSPIN HVI
Jerry can 20 litres;
Barrel 208 litres.