WEXOIL HYDRЕХ HVLPD 32 -A high viscosity index hydraulic oil is made of high qualified ashless antiwear additives’ content for improved protection of the modernest stationary and mobile equipment’s detailes from copper alloys hydraulic systems. This oil is developed specifically to increase the service lifetime, to increase the reliability and durability of equipment and to save costs for its maintenance. WEXOIL HYDREX HVLP 68 can be used in gear, vane and piston pumps of moderate and high pressure.
Suitabilities: ISO VG 32; DIN 51524- III HVLPD; ISO 11158 HV
- increased thermal and hydrolytic stability, improved filtration capacity;
- reduces system components wear due to highly effective anti load wear additives;
- reduces cavitation damage risk to pumps due to excellent air separation and antiscum properties;
- it has improved viscosity-temperature and detergent-dispersing characteristics;
- it does not contain any metal admixtures in particular zinc and calcium.
|Kinematic viscosity at 40˚С, mm²/s||32,5|
|Freezing point, оС||-40|
|Flash point, оС||205|
SHELL: TELLUS S2 VA
MOL: HYDRO HLPD
ORLEN: HYDROL PREMIUM HVLPD
TOTAL: TOTAL AZOLLA DZF
FUCHS: RENOLIN MR MC
ADDINOL: HYDRAULIKÖL HVLPD 46
WOLF: AROW HVLPD ISO 4
AVISTA: HYD HVLPD
AIMOL: HYDROTECH HVLPD
CASTROL: HYSPIN HLPD
Jerry can 20 litres;
Barrel 208 litres.