WEXOIL HYDRЕХ PRO HLP 68 -High-efficient and high performance properties hydraulic oil has excellent oxidation resistance, excellent anticorrosive, demulsifying and anti-wear properties. This oil works reliably in difficult operationg conditions and protects modern hydraulic systems. WEXOIL HYDREX PRO HLP 68 is recommended for application in stationary hydraulic systems with plate and piston pumps (radial-piston and axial pumps) at high operating pressures (above 200 bar), in construction hydraulic systems, quarry machinery and other types of equipment.
Suitabilities: ISO VG 68; DIN 51524-II HLP; ISO 11158 HM; Denison HF-2, HF-0; Vickers M-2950-S; Vickers I-286-S3; Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69, P-70; AAMA 51524 (II); AFNOR NFE 48-603 (HM); U.S. Steel 126, 127; GM LS-2
- provides optimal system parts protection from corrosion and provides effective wear prevention due to high bearing capacity;
- significantly reduces deposits and sludge formation, maintains surfaces cleanliness throughout the operating interval;
- excellent resistance to scumming and filterability;
- high stability against oxidation, hydrolysis, high temperature and chemicals for extended hydraulic oil change interval;
- excellent compatibility with structural materials of details, servovales, etc.
|Kinematic viscosity at 40˚С, mm²/s||68,0|
|Freezing point, оС||-25|
|Flash point, оС||230|
SHELL: TELLUS S2 M
MOBIL: DTE 20 SERIES
ORLEN: HYDROL L-HM/HLP
LOTOS: HYDRAX HLP
TOTAL: AZOLLA ZS
TEXACO: RANDO HD
ADDINOL: HYDRAULIKÖL HLP
DIVINOL: HYDRAULIKOLE HLP
FUCHS: RENOLIN B
CASTROL: HYSPIN AWS RANGE
WOLVER: HYDRAULIKÖL HLP
PENNASOL: HYDRAULIKOEL HLP
Jerry can 20 litres;
Barrel 208 litres.